Update : help me understand him

over 4 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I saw my significant other Sunday left Monday morning headed back home. Love the fact that he is remodeling his home to the things that I have said in the past I wanted. It floored me to see the layout. :)) lots of work to be done but i sent him some ideas to help him. He wasn’t sure on allot. It makes me happy to be apart of it. Even though – I dont live there and just visit- when will I have this :(( I want to relocate and help him in this process of making it a home to make decisions together:((( 3 years in November we will be dating…. it’s been like pulling teeth lol

over 4 years ago
psychicbambi's photo

Psychic Serena (psychicbambi)

4 posts

I pick up alot of energy call me now for a reading

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what i see there will be a move coming before this year is over , so you will be with him soon enough im on line if you wanna talk more join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you:)