Vivid dreams of my father!

over 4 years ago
fcnovack didn't upload a photo

fcnovack

1 post

Earlier this year I started having dreams of my grandmother passing away. A couple months after they started, she passed away from cancer. Later, I had a dream that I was in my car and my father whom was drunk was driving. He then stopped the car and jumped off the bridge to kill himself. A month ago, I had a dream that my grandfather told me that my dad got into his car and purposely got into a car crash and died. Now, I got a phone call from my grandpa saying that my dad left everything he owned at his house and took off in his car and hasn’t been seen or heard from for a few days now. I can’t get this bad feeling to go…does this mean he has or is about to commit suicide??

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME! IM ONLINE NOW!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

it would be bet to directly connect to his energy to see what is going on with him dear and see what is happening it is good you have these gifts in order to help your family but its important to understand how - please give me a call when you have time and we can make a connection.

over 4 years ago

Most people don’t take things with them when they leave the house. I don’t think you should assume he’s suicidal if he’s never show any evidence of being so before. In fact, most people that are suicidal give their belongs away if you want to go the route of looking at his belongings. However, you should alert authorities with a missing persons report as well as local hospitals. I would be concerned as well, but please take practical steps first.

I have to tell you honestly, I’ve heard from so many clients both here and in my in person practice how many unethical “readers” take advantage of these types of questions. Please be careful and use your best judgement if you choose to pay for a reading on this subject.

I wish you and your family the very best. My prayers are with you.

Pixie

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and no it does not mean that at all, your dream means because he is under stress and he is very worried about something and it is eating him up he seems to be hurt about something. and he went to just try to clear his mind . please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.