Love

over 4 years ago
rubs didn't upload a photo

Ruby (rubs)

2 posts

Hello, I’ve had reading with different advisors about my situation and idky they all tell me different things or predictions don’t even come to pass. All I wanna know is when he is going to contact me and how he really feels about me without sugar coating.

over 4 years ago

Hello, . I have specials today .Let look into spirit and give you the truth , If he will contact you or not . I don’t sugar coat . Only what is around his thoughts and spirit toward you .On line now -Live chat . Blessings – Marva .lee

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come talk to me I have over 40 yrs exp. I do not sugar coat anything nor tell you what you want to hear only what you need to hear however, be prepared to hear the truth.