What should I do?

over 4 years ago
howetravis didn't upload a photo

howetravis

1 post

I’ve been in multiple situations where I find myself often being on the bad side of arguments and I feel as if im constantly giving and giving and trying to please others such as my girlfriend. I feel like she never thinks about me or anything and when we argue she always results to “leaving” me. I’m not sure if I should keep fighting for her, if I’m actually the bad guy and work on things to benefit the relationship or just leave… HELP

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

Hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and your guides and see what direction you should go . I see a lot through spirit . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

Hi there! :)

I feel you are meant to learn something from these recurring scenarios, and I would be happy to give you some insight and guidance on this! Please check my profile, read my client reviews, and give me a call!

Blessings,

Violet

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hello I am available for chat right now and I would love to do a reading for you and look into your situation.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Howetravis,

I’m on your side. You realize that always taking the high road requires a lot of strength. Meanwhile, ignorant people assume that by not fighting back you are actually weak – and that makes you a great target for bully-type behavior. Allowing people to say mean things to you without saying something hurtful back just leaves you feeling drained, abused, and even back-stabbed and it gives the abuser a false sense of superiority!

I’d like to help you through this mess! You want a more stable relationship that’s rewarding to you on the material plane (sexually, financially, with all the physical benefits that a good relationship can bring).

I’m here to help. Contact me anytime.

Mystic_SunTiger