Lost item..not looking for a free reading

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Im not looking for a free reading.. im desperately trying to find a reader or if someone knows of a reader who can help me… find my car keys.. please. Thank you

over 4 years ago

You can contact a locksmith and they can make a new key for you or you can contact the dealership where you got the car and they can also…its been 2 weeks since you lost them and It doesnt look like anyone is going to help you locate them, 2 weeks is a long time to be locked out of the car or not be able to drive it unless you hotwired it ;)

Good luck.

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Its a bmw key.. it takes a couple hundred to make a new one. I have whats called a valet key..plastic version of the reg ..i use as the key now.. thats why im still trying to ask for help… its not just a couple dollars its a couple hundred..

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

PLEASE JOIN ME

over 4 years ago
clearhart's photo

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

71 posts

I would highly suggest getting a quartz pendulum. pendulums are super cool because you dont have to be very “gifted” to use one. once you get one. cleanse it and then stand still holding one end of the pendulum. which ever way it swings the hardest/most, walk in that direction. i would suggest looking at a place of work/business first. let us know if you were able to find it