Why is he acting this way?

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I just lost a friend. I snapped at me bf over text,but appologized saying im having a bad day. He didnt know what had happened. He later snapped at me & just being spiteful for snapping at him.. i lost it& left for a drive. To where i texted..i just lost a friend & explained more. I know i shouldnt have texted all that, i really wasnt with it to go with proper etiquette. He has ignored me since. Never once asked if i was ok or anything. 2days.he not really around for me to say directly to him so i text.. how i feel about it & how it looks.. like he doesnt seem care it hurts…. he cares more about making a point, other people etc. Just this morning he knows im up ,but i see him go into the other room to avoid me. & now this very sec walks by my room several times& not once asked if im ok.. just totally ignores me. It hurts so much but he doesnt seem to care. Nothing i say matters. Why does he act this way?.. anything i can say/do to finally get it though how hes being an …”donkey” i ultimately said ..it looks like you dont care you hurt me.. whats the point of me staying if thats true..nothing..

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and i am very sorry to hear this but believe it or not he does care for i see him in your path there is feelings there, but he is just mad he does have pride and it is best to wait until you both calm down and then things will come together . im on line join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

My darling, do you want to actually get to the truth? I’ll tell you why I can take you there…see…many readers use your “free will” often to avoid giving you a straight answer, that’s why you leave the reading more confused than before but here’s the truth on how the Universe actually works…

YES, you do have Free Will and YES your destiny is the result of the choices you and other make because of it… BUT a Psychic job is not to tell you “hey it depends on what you’ll do” because you’ve already made those choices in your soul, so we have ti tune in and actuallly explain those choices to you and how the Universe reacts to them, THAT IS HOW we predict the future and there’s no two ways about.

I’m a master Psychic and I’m 100% accurate because I understand this process and can indeed lead you to the truth of your future and love life without a doubt.

Get real answers, call me today.

Love and Light.

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me tell you why he is acting this way , I see a lot through spirit around him toward you . On line now Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me.

over 4 years ago

Hey Audry,

I’m sorry you are stuck in the cycle of poor communication with this guy. That’s what it comes down to. He’s stubborn and is stuck in his own conditioned reaction to being “challenged” (his feeling on the matter). This is a reflection of his own toxic learned behavior and not necessarily how you he feels about you. He’d rather spite you let the silence fester into further assumptions as what feels like a punishment to you. It’s what he has been conditioned to do in his past, unfortunately.

If you’d like to discuss it further, I’m here of the rest of tonight (Saturday) and tomorrow starting in the evening EST.

Bright blessings! Pixie