Is he for real?

over 4 years ago

I’ve know this man for a very very long time. He has been chasing me for yrs. I know he cares about me but he does say he loves me. Im not sure if I can trust that or it could be that Im scared to let him in. I cant go thru anymore heartache and pain like I did with my last relationship. I dont trust anyone, well to a fault but when they get close to me…and im not so interested….then I feel Im missing out. Can I trust him? Should I trust him?

over 4 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello sweetie i am ariel i am online call for chat

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me read this person and see his true feelings toward you and if you nd trust him or not , or is his out for just something else through spirit , I read the person thoughts. Blessings