Is he really moving out?

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Got into an argument and said hes moving out in 30 days. Is he really,just so ii know if i should be worried or just chill out and let it all cool down..because hes just being..whatever. edward 6-28-73

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what you need to do and let things cool down with this person . Blessings

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future 99% call now $10 for 14mins

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 4 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is Erica I would love to help you through this I can pick up on any situation you are concerned most I will give you honest answers & detailed information Please don’t hesitate to call me now! im available

over 4 years ago

I understand your panic and feeling like this is too much, that this reaction is out of your control and you worry—dear I also see a lot around this man, reasons why he has been acting the way he has and a lot of tensions you have shared. sending you good energies and well wishes, please do call me to look further, we can get his name an birthdate and see if there is something that can be done to change the course of events for you.

xx bless an happy new year to you.

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a 10$ special for 2020, thank you