Energy

over 4 years ago

I try not to go against my instincts, I come here to get guidance and validate. Question is how can some see opposite sex around POI and others say no? I have been told that the POI isn’t seeing others then another said POI is. I only talk to couple on here sometime I Do go to another to validate when time frame or I need to calm my empathic emotions I am picking up to get clarity. Please help explain I don’t want my mind wondering

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello. happy holidays to you. thing is, you have to go with what the inner voice tells you because your never wrong so trust in what that “gut” tells you!

over 4 years ago

Ok Thank you, just trying to figure out how some see yes some see no

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love, using my psychic abilities and astrology.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Tina,

It’s not fun to be pondering all the hypotheticals while feeling lost in the dark emotions. I’d love to work with you to help you feel more self-confident in trusting what you know already.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hello, Its around you where you need clearing in your mind on what you need to know already. On line now . Blessings