Who’s been talking bad about me?

over 4 years ago

So, there was an anonymous post about me that wasn’t pleasant. I’m getting the feeling someone’s been trying to damage my reputation. I’m wondering if it’s my ex boyfriend or someone else.

My DOB: 07/01/1997

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd see nd give you the truth nd much more. On line now -Live chat . Come in and I can help you right way . Blessings

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Natasha,

I’m very sorry you’re going through that. It feels awful when someone we trusted proves they’re not worthy of our friendship and worse when they backstab us!

I know you want to know the answer to this question so you don’t feel so very powerless against slander. Who wouldn’t! Meanwhile, ask yourself what would you do with that information? Confront the person? Slander them back?

I’m not sure that sharing who did what will help you in any way. It would be much better to shake the negative dust out of your high heels and move on.

This is just one more sign that life is working out in your favor by ending relationships that are not working in your best interest! Better things are up ahead. Let’s focus on that.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello and welcome. happy holidays to you! spirit shows me a lot here if you want a reading with me give me a call!

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️