How is his current relationship?

over 4 years ago

I just want to how my ex’s relationship is!!!!!!! He moved on so fast please help

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Ashley, It only seems like he moved on fast from your perspective. His head had him moving on long before he did, physically.

People do not always present their every thought, emotion, or desire to someone they are close to. Too often they treat others as a mere convenience. Very sorry that happened to you.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello, call me I am online now.

over 4 years ago
madamesupreme's photo

psychic madame supreme (madamesupreme)

8 posts

although there is a connection between the two of you in all honesty its not a long term connection its time to move on

over 4 years ago

does he have a long term connection with her then? Thanks everyone

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see how his relationship is now and much more . I will give you truth what the spirit show around him and her . On line now – Specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul. Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply within 1 hour.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me and I will tell you.

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Call me t know that answer of your question

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is Erica I would love to help you through this I can pick up on any situation you are concerned most I will give you honest answers & detailed information Please don’t hesitate to call me now! im available

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now