why girls give me number but answer once?

over 4 years ago

My name is jacar martin and dob is feb.8.1988. Girls give me number without ask them but not text me back they are interested in me but why? Are any girls have crush on me or like me?

over 4 years ago
madamesupreme's photo

psychic madame supreme (madamesupreme)

8 posts

there is one girl the one you least expect

over 4 years ago

Girl I least expect?

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see who is around you where will talk to you more then once I see a lot through spirit in romance. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jacar Martin ~

Lots of girls like you. They give you their number because you are really cute and in the moment it seems like a very bold move. Sometimes, a girl gives you her number to show off to her friends.

Life has so much to teach you. Enjoy this time of wonder; realizing that as life goes on not every girl will like you but some will utterly adore, cherish and desire you.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

I wish someone like me for who I am cuz I’m deaf

over 4 years ago

Someone will come across you one day when you are least expecting it & will love that you are deaf because it made you into the person she fell in love with. There’s someone for everyone but embrace the fact you’re deaf & wake up every day proud that you navigate life better than those that aren’t..xx