walking away

over 4 years ago

i told him how i feel, how he made me feel, ive cried….im sad but i had to do it. he holds no responsibility for how he treated me, no sincere apology, selfish…..thru it all. i hope he really feels the pain he has given me….walking away is what i had to do. now, its time to heal…...to get this man out my system. breaking up is hard.

over 4 years ago

definitely, but once you get into the pattern of everyday life and start to get yourself back, it feels a lot better—

love an light,

TGO

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

You love completely but damaged people don’t. Here’s the thing … letting go of him? You’re just making room for someone who DESERVES you! (Someone who will love you back.)

Life will get better.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

I do love completly, despite someones faults. I love even after I’ve been hurt. That’s what hurts the most, having to walk away from someone I gave my heart to, and never getting the same back.

over 4 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, Sorry to hear all of this has happened. I feel like hes not really showing his true feelings and regrets what he did. Come chat with me so we can look further into this.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you and give you full insight and details on your life moving forward and changing your destiny for happiness . You have been through a lot of hurt from this man , nd he don’t care . On live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

hi there come and see me I no you are herting but lets see what the future has in store for you for this NEW YEAR LET ME HELP YOU AND GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc