English (Change)

I cannot cry anymore after crying a lot

about 1 month ago

When I was 5, I used to cry so much and I didn’t know why. I would go to sleep and would just cry and cry. I am now 30, and can’t cry at all.

about 1 month ago

it’ll take a well seasoned psychic to figure this one out

about 1 month ago

I do feel you are at a place to heal and move forward with your life. However, I don’t feel a public forum is where you want to discuss. Please find yourself a reader you trust, or possibly a counselor/therapist. And I say this with love and respect, blessings to you and yours Anastasia.

about 1 month ago

Anastasia,

The first assumption would be that you were abused as a small child but I’m not seeing that in your case. Feeling numb is largely why people cannot cry – such as when they’ve come through horrific stress and are fully spent, emotionally. That’s not a good thing for your health so I would also recommend that you find someone who can listen; really listen.

SunTiger

about 1 month ago

I can’t wait to have a reading with you Suntiger. You always have great answers.

about 1 month ago

a lot of past life trauma can carry into our current path and cause problems with both memories and our ability to be happy in this life—tiger is also right a lot can be repressed feelings.

love an light please feel free to call me to seek deeper

tgo

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Rebo!

SunTiger

about 1 month ago

I am doing a special if you ask its 15 mins for 60$ come and we will dig deep into this.. I give lots of details. Thanks hon

about 1 month ago

Hello, I see a lot around spirit , Its lot you are putting in your pass and much more . Come in and let me give you full insight nd details . I will give you the truth and more . On line now . Live chat . Blessings

about 1 month ago

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc

about 1 month ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

about 1 month ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 month ago

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!

about 1 month ago

Not a doctor, there are foods you can eat to balance hormones and help boost your mood and serotonin levels to help mood level out—

also, its possible you’re releasing a lot from the past – past life regression is quite helpful in understanding what is holding you back and releasing things that may be causing you to feel this way

feel free to give me a call an dive deeper at what else Is going on