No dob for poi

over 4 years ago
micng didn't upload a photo

micng

7 posts

I would like to know if me and my poi will have any progression and are we meant for one another. But I do not have his dob. May I know who can do a reading for me?

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit guides show around you nd him nd future . The spirit will show me . On line now -Live chat . Blessings – Marva .Lee

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Micng,

All I need is his first name to connect. I’ll tell you something about him to show connection and then, after hire, I can look into your relationship with him in detail.

Give me a chat!

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hey there!

I don’t need a dob to connect to you POI. I would be happy to help you.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Talk to Gemini Moon. She only needs your first name. She’s legit. Her prices are dropped right now to $1 a minute. She’s usually $7 a minute.

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!

over 4 years ago

Date of birth is not necessary, only first name :)

jade