I love him

over 4 years ago

Am I wasting my time on him, when all he says is he cares about me.

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!

over 4 years ago
aware_ness's photo

ShyTear (aware_ness)

13 posts

I pulled one card for you

Voyage of the Heart ” Love flows through you and to you”

If you would like a detailed explanation of card reading please feel free to book an appt with me here or if not online through purple ocean phone app in your app store. Just search for Aware Ness

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see, if he really love you and will he be in your future and commit. I see lot through spirit . I will only give you the truth what his realm thoughts are and more. On line now – Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

We can look deeper. I have seen and feel your pain.

It is a process daily to make sense of love.

Remember, nothing is without a point.

please feel free to contact me and to pull back the veil on this love connection, as I can see he does have true feelings but there is a lot more to it.

bless

Jade
over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a ten dollar special

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now!