English (Change)

Is this a normal reaction to cats?

about 1 month ago

When I was little, I loved cats. I had all kinds of cat toys, and used to babysit cats. Now, when I look at cat pictures, I feel nothing. I want to like them kittens…but I just can’t. I don’t know why.

about 1 month ago

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!

about 1 month ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

about 1 month ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see why you don’t feel anything for cats now . The spirit guides will tell me , I see a lot around spirit and you . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

about 1 month ago

Sometimes when we feel a trauma we block off our further connections to stop ourselves from feeling the same way—its not that huge of an issue not feeling the same connection to cats and Im sure in time youll level out.

love an light

jade

about 1 month ago

hi please call for a ten dollar special

about 1 month ago

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth! Regards: dancing_voice