Love life - lonely

over 4 years ago

I am 27 and lonely. When will I find my soulmate?

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when you will have a soulmate come in your life , I see a lot through spirit and much more on romance . I will give you the truth what you need to change to bring fourth you mate for the future. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
aware_ness's photo

ShyTear (aware_ness)

13 posts

The questions shouldn’t be when will you find your soulmate it should be What do you need to work through and release to attract your soulmate to you. Most times the reason we have not found our true love is because we have not truly healed from prior relationships and even childhood traumas. Let me help you uncover where you need to focus energies in order to heal yourself from the inside out and begin attracting what and who it is you truly desire.

over 4 years ago

You have still yet to do so much, and meet so many.

for your partner there is things to do to change to help your situation and allow freedom an new love into your life

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️