Cupcakes

over 4 years ago

I know the title may have thrown a few people off lol but Im in the beginning stages of my own cupcake/baked goods business. I would like to know if I will be successful in this new business. Im extremely passionate about it and I love to what I do. I have a strong feeling with a lot of hardwork and dedication, I will succeed.

over 4 years ago

jess I am able to help you with this questions I am a psychic clairvoyant light worker spiritual massager no tools needed no info let me tap in to your work career and give you the positive outcome of the area that has been worrying you the most I will not only give you answers to your question I will also give u the best advise from sprit guides so that your business can stay in business and how you and do more with the help from your angels see me in chat

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
monica_way's photo

California Psychic Monica (monica_way)

5 posts

hello sweetheart i definitely pick up a strong passion for your business career, i do see opportunity to take in this gift forward and succeed in it, message me if you would like to know what steps to take to receive this!

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding business, future, work and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

Hello, I’m so proud of you. Let me look into the spirit guides nd see how successful you will be and much more . Come in and let me give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I see a lot around you through spirit . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Hi Jess,

What a courageous and fantastic move for you.

I pulled a card for your situation and an interesting card came up. The Hierophant. This card is not directly related to success. It is a symbol for tradition and community. In this context, it really shows that it is important for you to understand that you are not alone in this. If someone offers help, accept it. You are loved and supported.

If you want a more detailed look at this situation, please give me a call. If you let me know that you are coming from the forum I can provide a 10% discount on any of my flat rate deals.

Love & light, James M.

❤️❤️❤️

over 4 years ago
missjanie's photo

- (missjanie)

53 posts

Hi dear feel free to contact me for a reading, blessings, janie x

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I do feel your passion in what you do, I would love to do a career forecast reading for you to take a deep look into what is happening for you !

over 4 years ago
visions_by_ann's photo

Soul Healer (visions_by_ann)

5 posts

i think you kind of answered your own question lol. You know your truth, and your determined. i feel that there is definite obstacles, but with your stubbornness you can move mountains.

anything is possible, there are no limits.

your welcome to contact me, or leave me a msg if im not online, but i feel your on a good path. may you always journey in light – Ann

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc

over 4 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

highly recommend trying out my crystal therapy…come chat with me…i am quite easy going and friendly

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

Call today for 19 mins 10$ special!!!!