i need honest help

over 3 years ago

i wont draw out the question to much. early this year ive lost almost everything i love 2 of my 3 dogs my grandfather almost my job and almost my house but the worst of all is the love of my life of 14 years. we were childhood friends turned lovers problem is its been a long distence thing but ive never felt better then with her she left me for another man but i still DEEPLY love her. if it says anything i learned how to make jewelry for the goal to craft my own wedding ring from a silver ingot i have and an amathyst I have as my protective charm since I was a kid. what I’m saying is. i need to know if places like “Ashra Koehn” or andreika are “trustworthy” because honestly, I’m desperate. I NEED this girl in my life if she asked id trade my whole world to be by her side. we fought so many things together and I’m not the “arcane” type I’ve got no knowledge in the mystical arts or anything. I need this kind of help because ive never imagined my future without her. alot of things many would call fate has happened between us. even one of our friends did a tarot card reading for me and it painted a hopeful picture. i just need this chance. i know that sounds monsterous “oh he wants his own happiness over hers.” in truth ive battled that same phrase over and over again but i know deep down from the history weve had and the feeling deep in my soul when she laughs shes my soul mate

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

honestly, I wish I could but because of this virus thing, I’m trying to be careful with my spending. plus I’m about to have to run to work

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Dear,

I am here for your help and guidance. Message me which is totally free.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

Call today for 19 mins 10$ special!!!!

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now 99%acc

over 3 years ago
psychic_love_advisor's photo

LOVE AND LIFE COACH (psychic_love_advisor)

25 posts

I’m so sorry to hear what you are going through…. there is always a solution to every problem, i’d love to take look into everything for you, i have great deals going on right now and also it’s happy hour !

over 3 years ago

847 posts

hi call for a 10$ special for 19 mins

over 3 years ago

Again. Not asking for a psychic reading i. More then anything just feel like I’m stuck. The name sanaphond is in reference to a Yu-Gi-Oh card. Number 68: sanaphond the sky prison. Because I’m at war with myself I just need some help figuring out if places like ashra or places like that can be trusted. Because right now I feel like I’m a fucking prisoner of my own heart. My own desires. I just need advice not a reading

over 3 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 3 years ago

847 posts

hi call for a 10$ special 19 mins!!

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

$10 love and career reading call now for the truth to your future!

over 3 years ago

Hey email me I’ve used her before I can tell you what I know.

over 3 years ago

847 posts

hi please call me today for truth and caring answers!

over 3 years ago

My email is piggylover0202 and then with the @ Gmail . Com I can tell you what I know about her