contact

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

do u have any psychic to recommend that is accurate and tell as it is and predictions come to pass most of the times? if u have anyone pls refer. also with a flair to help ppl and not in for money cause this makes me mad .

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

What Fairy meant was when you read for yourself the cards tend to tell you what you wish to hear.

That is why you it best NOT TO READ FOR YOURSELF – too close – too emotionally involved.

I myself pay other readers to read for myself.

Also you originally asked about your ex contacting you – it came back YES which happened later. Just because someone contacts you does not in itself mean anything more than that.

That why you have a proper reading on your exs intentions towards you. Personally I do not get a nice feelings about that text at all – to me it was more scastic.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I can help you with this

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago

hello dear,I’m marcello from italy,please allw with me a psychic connection in order to see with clarity what happen around you and without sugar coac know the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

@fairy (g26) contact me and I give u the name

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I don’t read for myself…; didn’t..wouldn’t know how…and I don’t know how I made it sound that way.. but obviously didn’t mean yo offend

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Ester ..knowing how my ex is and his humor..it was supposed to be a tad sarcastic…I’m very hard to offend and can take a joke and he knows this. So no bad feeling is needed ..he means no did respect..and will def adjust his way of talk when he finds it was kinda of a serious event..it really is OK..but thank you for your info:)

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

so what happened after that?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello yes i can give you a honest in depth reading contact me for a full reading

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Fairy:: is that to me or someone else ? If to me..what are you referring to:)

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

what happened after ur ex contacted what was the story flow

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

We texted for a few hours. First about the tornadoes that hit my town. If they got me..And the reason why he texted after so long he said he was just curious about the tornadoes. Though he could’ve got all the info he needed off the news where I’m sure he heard about them in the first place. Idk….. then a bit about his little house he was getting for land he had .( wooded).before he ended us. I told him I was proud of him being able to get that for himself while young enough to enjoy it. I said I missed being up on his land and wished I could help w things he needed to do yet to the new house.. he wished that to. He complimented me on my cooking. And just little stuff..little things here and there. Just easy and friendly little chat. He texted me again real quick this morning. I wasn’t expecting any of this. He does have a gf. Readers say different things about her. I don’t know if there is a point to his out of no where contact and he said I’d hear from him again…im trying not to think too much of it. But I do wonder

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

And fairy I do have some reader names that I could give you if you want..to answer your one question

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

but the readers said u would.be back together . if he has a gf screw it basically. no point. i have a quite urgent priblem and no funds and i.wish someone could.shed some light.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I had talked to Psychic Reader, she’s $0.30 a min. She seemed pretty accurate with my situation. Her pic is a woman with shoulder length blond hair with a light pink shirt or dress. And I think she’s sitting at a table. And she doesn’t start charging you until you say ok you want a reading. It was like 5 min w me just making sure she’s connected

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Psychic advisor Lisa is $0.25 Psychic adviser laura is $0.15 Lisa’s pic is of a long haired Burnett in a red dress Laura’s is of a crystal ball. They both pretty accurate

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

did they tell u u will get back together? here it says seen more than month ago

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I will give you 3 mins free call me

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Yes they did. 98% do say we will. Out of no where I will get a no we won’t or its very small chance but not hopeless let’s do some work, only way to get him back…Mmmm.I’ve been scammed before…so that’s why I get confused.. I just want honest straight answers no bs scare tactic to get a customer . I’ve been hurt enough by people not being straight with me.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

Your original question here was about your ex contacting you again. That happened – so the reader you had was correct.

Your posting does not say “Will we get back together again” – seperate issue.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need