g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

but she has been told she will and the guy has a. gf. so total scam

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Its not ness a scam. Just because they say I’ll get back with him doesn’t mean right away..it could be weeks..months down the road. He could break up with her tomorrow or much later..but either way if that did happen( which they say will) he and I would need time to slowly work our way back to being a couple.

You have to make sure you ask the right questions. I asked if he would contact me..then I though…well he could, but doesn’t mean it’d be a nice contact.. People ask does he/ she ,love/ care / think of me?thinking if If he does we will be back together or should…but because they do,doesn’t mean he/she wants to be with you but those people asking that get upset and say its a scam when they didn’t ask the right question. That’s why I ask will we be a couple again or be bf or gf again. not get back together or meet or see each other. Just in case that could be taken as friends..co workers..anything but bf/ gf.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

And ester..yes my original question was will he contact me, and yes he did. Then I wrote in this same feed. ..saying he did..but now the question is..is this just a one time thing or the start of something such as us getting back together down the road as I’ve been told. He said I’d hear from him again..but idk if its just to play around and mess w me or even if that at first and then straighten out to not being that way? Idk…

over 9 years ago

Hi Tarna,

I asked about contact too and which we did have. Some talk about getting back together etc. saying 4-6 weeks.

It tends to be the same answers. I wish i could give you some good advice, but only you will ultimately know who or what to believe inside you!

I am sure you will find happiness either way.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

Thanks for getting back to me.

If you got a totally new question from the old one – best thing is to start a totally new feed as in new topic.

So now you question is “Getting back together a one time thing” as in a booty call or overnight thing???? or

proper getting back together.

Do I have that right now?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Not quite.Lol. I ment is this contact(text) from my ex a one time thing, never hear from him again? Or will I hear from him again like he said will happen in one of our texts? If I do, is this a start of something such as us eventually getting back together as a couple, which so many say will happen or is he just messing with me…. and if he is messing with me will he straighten out? We Havant seen each other in person since December. .

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Not quite.Lol. I ment is this contact(text) from my ex a one time thing, never hear from him again? Or will I hear from him again like he said will happen in one of our texts? If I do, is this a start of something such as us eventually getting back together as a couple, which so many say will happen or is he just messing with me…. and if he is messing with me will he straighten out? We Havant seen each other in person since December. .

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

for me as well they said we would get back together and committed relationship would be offered, we had an argument some days ago when i spoke to him about things being serious between us when everything was fine and he was indeed talking about even living together (we have long distance cause he works ion ships).

So he asked me out after the argument and when i went to meet him yesterday he brought a friend of his without telling me. He was flirting with me also in front of his friend. Needless to say i left in an hour . I am very angry i feel scammed and this man apparently is a liar and he didnt mean anything of what telling me.

over 9 years ago

Hello,I can help you right away and give you the truth around you and your ex for the future and what is going to change around you and him for the future . if he will come back to you and you and him be a couple and much more . . I don,t sugar coat I give the truth what the spirit guides show and tell.Many years of reading ex coming back and reuniting .Blessings – Contact me _ today .Blessings – Marva.lee

over 9 years ago

Hello,I can help you right away and give you the truth around you and your ex for the future and what is going to change around you and him for the future . if he will come back to you and you and him be a couple and much more . . I don,t sugar coat I give the truth what the spirit guides show and tell.Many years of reading ex coming back and reuniting .Blessings – Contact me _ today .Blessings – Marva.lee

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you a full accurate reading on your relationships questions ans what will be ahead . Accurate details . I will give you what the spirit guides show and tell and much more . Come in and receive your answers today . Blessing s- Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

Hello, Tarna , I can give you full accurate insight and details on your love life and when this person will contact you and you can talk to them and much more. I will give you the truth what the spirit guides show around this person and when he will contact you and if it will be a relationship in the future . Come i n and let me give you a love reading . Blessings – Marva.lee