do u think there is someone for me in the near future in regard to my love life many thanks

over 10 years ago

wdo u think there is anyone in the near future in regard to my love life thank you

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

usually you have to have a more specific question for any of us to answer you

over 10 years ago

sorry i have now edited it to make it a bit more specific thanks

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Vicki! There is always someone in your future, you just have to be willing to accept them.

I would be happy to give you a full reading concerning your future love life.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Vicki, I would be happy to do a love reading for you over the next 3-6 months.

I have a great special right now: $15 tarot reading with no time limit. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you on all of your questions . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and situation .. I know I can help you . Please contact me _sunn10020-Marva.Lee-Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you on all of your questions . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and situation . I know I can help you . Please contact me _sunn10020-Marva.Lee-Blessings -Unlimited

over 10 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Hi Vicki, I am currently doing a $10 for 10 minutes deal focused on love and relationships. I have helped guide hundreds of people toward true love relationships, some they may not have been expecting at all! Contact me today, I can definitely help you

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Vicki,

I would be happy to look into this for you and see whats ahead for you and what the romantic situation will be. If you want accurate honest answers please contact me today.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear… I would love to give a relationship reading to you! I only require names. Check out my 10$ Special…Please let me know if I can be of assistance… Love and Energy…. Rachel

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I’d be happy to read for you, And can answer this for you. Blessings :)

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with all these issues. I have a special 30 minute reading for $10. Hope to hear from you hun :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Soon you will become interested in someone that is not compatible with you. In a few years you will find the one. There will be a great fight between the two of you. I can not see if you will make it through or not. If you want to chat or want a tarot reading for more insight contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you.

come chat with me today for insights of tomorrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this in detail and see what is heading your way love wise just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
misspychiclove's photo

MissPsychicLove (misspychiclove)

8 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Vicki,

So much of finding a loving partner is about finding love for ourselves. Ofter when we do this, we attract exactly what we need in a partner. It would be wonderful to discuss this further with you, contact me and I will show you when you will likely find someone, and how to focus your thoughts positively until then. Take care!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

i do see someone in your near future someone that you have been thinking about maybe even someone from your past contact me for more information

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

I forgot to mention that you get the first 3 mins free with me to check whether or not we connect well with each other before proceeding into the paying reading.

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

yes i fell love is in the air, the only thing you ever whated was to happy. i can give you more info about this f you like i am on=line now ty

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something coming for you regarding love.. something or someone that has been on your mind.. come chat with me and ill be glad to tell you more about your future love life and the great things to look forward to!

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vicki,

We could like at the topic of new romance in Live-Chat.

Perhaps you may like to consider at looking at some of the articles I have written under News & Articles to decided whether or not I am the reader for you.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥