contact

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Hello, I am wondering when I will get that first contact from my ex? I have been told we will get back together by 99% of the readers I ask that question to. We havnt talked or anything in months..and been told he will make that first contact. But that time keeps getting moved .. I do understand free will and predictions arn’t 100% and no one can comment on others reading..but all I like to know if /when I’ll be contacted by him? Will be a good contact? And will it indeed lead to us being back together? Thank you. True , honest , no stories just to get a customer please… ±++++++++++++++++++++++++ *update June 18th** +++++++++++++++++++++++++ He actually just contacted me. The town I’m living in now (which is my home town and ex knew I had to move back to) was hit by 2 tornadoes Monday night. Major damage. He texted me (after 5 mo.silence). ” tornados git ya?” I haven’t answered him back yet. Is this his excuse to contact me? Will this be a one and only time thing ..never to hear from him again or is this the start of something to come down the road?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i specialize in this i can answer many of your questions over 15 years experience i can give you a full love reading present and future

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

no I don’t him reaching out to reconcile sorry he has moved on, you should to.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

hello dear Tarna,I’m marcello from Italy how are you,I can allow for you a psychic connection in order too see what happen around you,with not sugar coac I tell you only the true, with Harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

362 posts

hello i will give you a honest indepth reading no sugarcoating contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hello Tarna! I specialize in love and relationship and can give you a full accurate and genuine reading! No sugarcoating. Contact me today!

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello dear…i am very honest and practical in my readings. pls contact to know straight forward answers.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago

362 posts

i sure can answer this for you with a love reading just need you and his names dobs contact me

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

One thing kinda confuses me…I get one answer here , but another answer in the reading. And the reader didn’t seem to know they previously answered my post. ...

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Three of wands reversed- I see this as a difficult ending of the relationship. I don’t see him contacting you, and after months and months of him not contacting you and not even asking about your well being, do you really want him back?...You deserve better. He’s moved on, so should you…find someone who respects and cares for you. We can do a further tarot reading and see whats in store..shall we?

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

And that is what confused me..another said he won’t contact and moved on but when I did I reading with them they say he will contact and we will get back together… I didn’t say I was from the forum they just answered and im sure they didn’t know I was… 99.% of all my reading tend to be..he will come back

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

they just tell u what u wanna hear

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

OK..so they all telling me what I want to hear…remember what I said..some of those readers who are saying he will come back in a reading initaly said he won’t in a forum. Who am I supposed to believe and trust? I keep getting the circle effect. Can’t settle on just one reader and not kinda obsess over it when you keep getting both answered…but primarily the yes answer .. but out of nowhere the no answers and then change it the yes answers…but why change it to the yes when u just said no if no is the real answer? What’s the point? Unless yes is real answer and only got a full connection when in the real reading to see that , whrre it seemed no in a partial connection in forum..? Or ya all are messn with me … that’s why I keep coming back..I can’t seem to get real answers..and when I think I do.. this all happens

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

they said yes to keep u coming back its sales tactics. here in this site im afraid u wont find very gifted ppl I realised myself as well. I use it only for the forum now nothing else

over 9 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

i have found that katrina is gifted and lauren divine are accurate you should check them out.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

This contact was supposed to happen weeks ago but there’s something or someone that recently got in the way you come chat with me and I’ll be glad to explain more.hope to hear from you soon thank you and God bless

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

I’m sorry you feel frustrated. My cards say to tell you to Have Faith. You have already planted seeds, now it is time to let them grow. You do not have to push to make anything happen. Yes, we all have free will. That is why this process can be frustrating. Answers change. Just relax and let the process unfold. Schedule a reading with me to look into this more.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Dawn Marie..I’m not quite understanding what you mean..:)

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

tarna1978 I just saw your message. I’m not sure which part of what I said you don’t understand. :) Contact me to explore this further. I am an intuitive life coach. I’d like to help you find some peace with what you are going through.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Hello Tarna, once time I’ve read the cards for you and I gave you the name of a psychic, what did she say?

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

At that time (and a few times after since she’s become one of my trusted readers..but is hard to get s hold of) she pretty much said not looking too great but not too bad either. .that their was still good hope. Esp when i had a fairly vivid dream of my ex and i ..where the feeling was we were back together and very happy..and after that dream for s good solid few weeks I saw or heard his name(first and last) everywhere.at least twice a day ..even his not so common nick name..so much I started to write them down. And I wasn’t looking for them..always happens when I least expect it. Those have reduced quite a bit.but she said that was a good sign. haven’t had a recent reading with her yet. Last Reding was prob about a month ago.